Green Enzyme Face Mask
Our best-selling product, it was created 20 years ago and it is still the most wanted plant-based enzyme exfoliation.
Infused with 13 different antioxidant-rich natural ingredients, this mask helps revitalize and restore a smooth, even texture as the fresh, herbaceous aroma transports you to another world.
The Green Enzyme Mask is a pampering green face mask full of all-natural ingredients that will make your complexion look radiant while also restoring firmness to your skin. After just one use, your skin will feel relaxed and renewed. This mask comes in a powder that is activated by water, toner or moisturizer.
What does it do?
The Green Enzyme Face Mask does it all! It gently exfoliates away dead skin cells, excess sebum and other impurities to reveal more radiant skin. It also contains several plant-based ingredients that help to hydrate, calm and soothe the skin. This mask also helps to control blackheads by stimulating circulation, which helps to detoxify the skin. After just one use of this mask, your skin will look renewed and have a youthful glow.
- Oatmeal: Absorbs excessive oil from the skin, and helps to fight acne. It also helps to prevent and protect dry skin.
- Wheatgrass: Restores your body’s pH by lowering acidity levels. Improves cell strength due to its detoxifying and cleansing properties.
- Barley Grass:Rich in amino acids, vitamins, antioxidants and minerals that your skin needs to keep outside pollutants at bay, delays the signs of aging and evens out skin tone.
- Peppermint Extract: Helps to control acne and makes your skin brighter. Rosehip:Rich in vitamins E and C and essential fatty acids, which helps to boost collagen production to minimize wrinkles and fine lines.
- Green Tea Extract: A powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties. Papain:A remarkable fruit extract from papaya that works to reduce the appearance of scars. Bromelain: Reduces inflammation and provides relief to itchy skin.
- Calendula Petal Extract: amazing anti-inflammatory properties, also acts as a fantastic remedy for acne and stubborn wounds.
- Baking Soda: Works as an exfoliator that absorbs excessive amounts of oil and keeps pores clean. It also works as a toner and natural astringent that can help you eliminate the top layer of dead skin cells.
- Alfalfa Leaf: Works as a natural cleanser and prevents excessive dryness. It is rich in minerals (calcium, iron, and zinc) and vitamins (C and B).
- Aloe Vera Leaf Extract: Acts a great moisturizer that helps treat sunburns and acne while also fighting signs of aging.
- Spinach: Packed with vitamins A, C, E and K. Provide a broad spectrum of benefits including sun protection, acne treatment, skin repair and acts as a shield against premature aging
Good for: Normal skin. Oily skin. Combination skin. Sensitive skin.
Julie Lindh products are always formulated without: Parabens, Mineral Oil, Phthalates, Gluten, Paraffin, Petroleum, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Triclosan, GMO derived Soy, Propylene Glycol or Synthetic colors.
The Green Enzyme Face Mask can be used three different ways: Oily/Combination skin: Activate with water and use it as a scrub with gentle circular motions. Rinse off with cool water. Dry skin: Blend with your favorite face crème or moisturizer and apply to face. Cover with a damp paper towel and let sit for 15 minutes. Rinse off with cool water. All skin types: Apply as a treatment mask by mixing with hot water to form a paste. Once the paste cools, apply a thick layer on face and let sit for 10 minutes. Rinse with cool water.
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Leaf) Juice, Sambucus nigra SSP (Elderflower) Distillate, Sodium sunflowerseedate, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Rosa canina (refined Rosehip) Seed Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) flower extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) flower extract, Organic Grape Alcohol (and) Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) Extract, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Hyalurate (Hyaluronic Acid), Hemp Seed Oil, Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate (DMAE), Essential oils of Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) and Citrus aurantium (Neroli) flower.